Who we are?
Our website address is: https://www.legitaffairs.com.
This page aims to inform you about the policies adopted by this platform regarding collecting, using, and disclosing information.
- We don’t leave any stones unturned when securing user privacy by implementing an optimized security technology. We ensure to use proper technological and physical measures to protect your information.
- We respect our readers’ privacy. You will receive emails only from the official Legit Affairs account that maintains your confidentiality.
- Sometimes, we may send emails to ask questions and express our concerns. Reminders and copyright requests are also sent to the readers once in a while.
- We collect customers’ information after we have scanned all the legitimate details and know that their private information will be protected.
- We will be transparent in our information collection and provide all information on why we need that information.
- We ensure that the personal data is disposed of after it is used for the desired purposes.
- Our site is always live on the Internet. This means you can access the website from any corner of the world.
Information use and collection
When using our portal, we may collect some information that can be used to contact you further. The identifiable information includes your email address (and sometimes other details you provide willingly).
Cookies are files with chunks of data, which may include an anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to the browser from a website and are stored on the computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses “cookies” to collect information. You can change your browser setting to refuse the cookies or ask for permission when the website begins sending them. However, if you don’t accept the cookies, you may be unable to access some of our features.
We collect the information sent by your browser whenever you visit our page. The Log Data comprises the IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser version, browser type, the pages you visit on our website, and the time spent on those pages.
Collecting this data aims to improve our service and information provision. Alongside, we may use third-party services like Google Analytics to collect, monitor, and analyze the information to improve our operations. These third-party services have privacy policies to address how they use the collected information.
We may use our readers’ personal information to reach out to them. This is to inform them about the recent blogs and marketing materials. You can stay out of the loop and not receive any emails or notifications. There are instructions provided in the emails which you can follow and unsubscribe to our reminders.
The security of our user’s personal information is highly important to us. However, every visitor must understand that no digital security system is flawless. While we strive to use commercial means of securing your personal information, we cannot guarantee that they don’t have any loopholes.
Backlinks to other websites
You will often come across backlinks on our website content and blogs. If you click a third-party link, you will be redirected to their website. We strongly advise you to review these portals’ Privacy Policies before providing any information.
Although we embed links to authentic websites, we will bear no responsibility if your personal information is compromised on these portals.
International information transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to (and used) states outside your jurisdiction. The data protection and usage laws may be different in these states. So, if you are located outside Pakistan and choose to allow us to access your information, know that we will process it in Pakistan.
Legit Affairs does not entertain children below 15 years.
We don’t collect information from children who are or below 15 years. If you are a parent or a guardian who has learned that your child provided us the personal information, feel free to contact us ASAP. If we get informed that we have received personal information from a child below 15 years, we take the due measures to remove that information instantly.
We suggest that you review this policy regularly for any changes. All of these modifications are implemented and followed once they are posted on this page.